Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!

+3
Safinaz
Lord of Rings
philipetain
7 participants
AuteurMessage
philipetain

Loisirs : Sport

Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Empty
MessageSujet: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 11:56

Please, KEEP A CIVIL TONGUE IN YOUR HEAD

I have hummed and hawked for long-running hours before actually making up my mind to send you this candid feedback and humble contribution.

It is true that never have I participated in your group though I always read your new submitted topics and relevant commentaries, but as the British say, “better late than never”.

To cut it short dear KFST’s students, I was dumbfounded when my eyes fell on the knee-jerk commentaries you add from time to time. Let’s begin with Aziz Laoudini’s commentary, provocative words like ‘f***ing’, ‘sh*t’, among others, are easy to be written, said or typed, you can do that with your eyes shut; but it is so gruelling to envisage its psychological impact on the others. Your affronted words would, undoubtedly, leave a bad taste in every reader’s mouth. It is unfair, unwise and even ungrateful to describe your beloved school as a ‘fu**ing school’. You should learn how not to bite the hand that feeds you or fed you one day.

It is no longer practical to badmouth people under cloak of a bad souvenir you hold about a particular place. We would have quarreled with the whole world if this is the case. And if you, by any chance, believe in ‘sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me’, it is high time that you recognized that words might awfully break someone’s bones more than sticks and stones or anything else. If a stick or a stone may break your back, make sure that a traumatologist will heal you, a kinesitherapist will adapt you and then a chiropractor will adjust you, but if, unfortunately, words hurt you, nobody will heal you!

I urge you dear students to pay a quick foray into forums and blogs of Master’s degrees students in the West and even in what people call ‘under-developed countries’ like Somalia or Mozambique. Compare what you get with the level of your forum to see to what extent you must be ashamed of yourselves. Sorry, if I am rough with you dear translators, but it is the truth. I know that the naked truth is bitter, sore and hot. It’s exactly like paprika or hot pepper; nobody would like to taste it. When telling the truth, people consider you ‘rude’ and a ‘bad-mouthing person’, but remember that “الساكت عن الحق شيطان أخرس”.

Bear in your mind that you have certainly sunk in the estimation of all those who know you; I mean your teachers and classmates at KFST, among others for sure. You have also sunk in the eye of those who do not know you. Your forum is read by thousands of people worldwide; it’s your window to the world. So, close the window if you can’t be polite to the world! Anyway, we all make mistakes, we all get angry, we all lie…etc, but we do not all apologize for bad things we do.

TO ERR IS HUMAN, TO FORGIVE DEVINE
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lord of Rings

Lord of Rings

Loisirs : sports et musique

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 14:06

Dear Mr. Philiputain majeure et vacciné,

I am
awfully sorry for the words I published in the forum. I’m sorry because, maybe,
maybe I posted them in the wrong place. I decided long time ago not to post
anything in that said-to-be forum. Anyway, thanks for the morality lessons. I’m
7000% sure that you are 1st year student and it seems that you are still
wise, but I swear by the name of Jesus Christ – believe me- that you will lose your mind one day (next
year- don’t be that optimistic!) Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_twisted and say even worse than I did. I’ve never said
that I hate that school.

Concerning
the “F” word. I am student of linguistics. I can tell you that the f word in American
English is not always offensive. It is said sometimes to break the wall of
distance between the speaker and hearer. This involves a certain degree of
intimacy the thing which I already share with my dear colleagues members of this
humble forum.

I really
feel sorry for the time you spent pouring water in the sand . Maybe you still
don’t know me well that’s why you, and only you, decided to make up your mind
and send this candid feedback. Thank you anyway. Visit us from time to time
eh!!! We really welcome your feedback.

Cordialement Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_cheers ,

Lord of the
Rings
Safinaz

Safinaz

Loisirs : bzaaaaaaf !!

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 15:15

Dear Mr philipetain,

Thank you for the precious time you spent in writing your honourable essay after all this time. It was your opinion! and all opinions are to be respected.
For Aziz's use of words F word or whatever, I think he's totally free to say whatever he likes, we are not supposed to have a forum code here..
Moreover, excuse me to say that what Lord of the Rings said was for the last year students of the Eng departement. You know this class is not like the others.. simply because we share many many memories that may have affected our opinions, AND all opinions are to be respected.. You can go and see; nobody commented on Lord of the Rings' post.. why? because we are not in a court, nor in a conference. It is a web Forum.. as simple as that.. I just want to add somthing imporatant, people who are used to visit and participate in forums (English ones) may agree.. It is totally normal and acceptable to use such words. You have just to avoid writing them as a whole and use abbreviations or ** as Lord of the Rings did..
Have you ever used this word in your essays? in an exam or a homework maybe? well, it is actually one of the very good examples in some problems concernning translation studies...

Thank you !

Dernière édition par Safinaz le Mer 14 Mai - 9:33, édité 2 fois
Ika

Ika

Loisirs : Musique, voyages...

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 15:32

"chiropractors will adjust you" scratch
Believe me they do nothing but break people's bones hehe
soufi glad

Loisirs : théatre, escrime, lecture, langues semitiques

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 15:43

all hail! our dear brother's got some spunk, huh aziz? you were given a verbal wrought with wit an irony by one well-spoken fellow. wow! I wish I were given such a lesson to heal my speech impediment, uh-huh Smile sheer brilliance, bro. aziz, for all I know is no fool ...
Safinaz

Safinaz

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 17:27

Ika a écrit:
"chiropractors will adjust you" scratch
Believe me they do nothing but break people's bones hehe

lol! good one Ika !
immy

immy

Loisirs : music lecture

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 19:09

bein jai ecrit tt un commentaire mais malheureusement le pc a bloké alors tt eté fichu !!c pa grave
en bref, je voulais dire que chak ané un monsieur wla une dame se permettent de ns faire des lecons de morale, alors que c pa c ki mank avec ce fucking memoire !
philipetain u seem nice, welcome au forum , mais je tien s a te preciser que c'est un forum de chez nous, entre potes ( je di bien potes et non seulement collegues) alors hbiba aziz peu utilisé le language kil veut, et personne na le droit de le juger comme tu t permis. et comme ila di , je pari ke tu es encore en premiere année, et aussi soumis que vous etes ( tantmieu pr vous vau mieux etre soumi in ur BELOVED school) on peut pa sattendre a autre chose de votre part.
Autre chose, jaimerai bien te voir endurer ce que notre promo a endurer et pui vien me raconter ces truc la !!
Pour "being ashamed of ourselves" je pense que tu t donné un droit ki n pa le tien!!! a mon avi( ki reste une opinion) on doit etre fiers de nous, on a survécu comme meme lol
et الساكت عن الحق شيطان أخرس, bein je te di ke dans la vie cher collegue, tt est relatif, ce ki حق pour toi , cest du baratin pour moi ( ca c en general ), ca nempeche ke ce ke ta di reste apres tout un point de vu a respecter , mais a ne pas aprecier!
EEuh, jai failli oublié, juste pour info, c un forum HYPER ULTRA MEGA intime, si lusage de certains terme ou un certain jargon peut choqué les ames sensibles , vo mieu sabstenir, bien ke ca sera dommage pr lambiance.
encore une fois, azouz khoudliya rahtek , on est la pr rester en contact et causer en amis
Et pour la fin: FUCK THE FUCKIN FUCK
( c tellement soulageant Wink )
Safinaz

Safinaz

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeMer 14 Mai - 9:38

Dears,

Here is a very funny video, by chance, talking about the "F" word Wink
ENJOY !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUaWCcDlI5s
Lord of Rings

Lord of Rings

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Mai - 4:10

Hi there!

Good video Safae. I hereby would like to dedicate it to everyone who may think that the use of the Fucking F word is offensive, ashaming and immoral.
Language is the property of NO ONE!
With the greatest respect to my colleague and dear friend Mr. Aziz Gouzouli.
Lord of the War.
Ahmed_JHTM

Ahmed_JHTM

Loisirs : ...

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeVen 16 Mai - 4:48

hey all
philiptin's essay may be considered as a landmar in the history of this forum, though it gives harsh lessons to whom it may concern. this essay would certainly lead to the enhancement of the forums contributions. It will undoubtly promote diversity of opinions.
i would like also to salute A.Loudini for his intilligent containement of the relevant and harsh criticism.
Ahmed_JHTM

Ahmed_JHTM

Loisirs : ...

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeVen 16 Mai - 4:48

sorry i mean landmark
Lord of Rings

Lord of Rings

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitimeVen 16 Mai - 4:58

Hi Ahmed!
You know that I hold a PH.D in badmouthing. How am I supposed to change my PH.D topic just suddenly? One more thing, It's just because I knew that Phlipetain was Aziz Guzuli. Otherwies, I would have turned this forum to a real Hell. Good luck and Revolution Till Victory
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!   Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable! Icon_minitime

Majeur et Vacciné, alors soyez responsable!
Page 1 sur 1