Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Hello future translators !

+5
Mohammed
Youness
Safinaz
immy
Administrateurs
9 participants

For or against creating clubs in our school?
For
Hello future translators ! Vote_lcap93%Hello future translators ! Default2
 93% [ 14 ]
Against
Hello future translators ! Vote_lcap7%Hello future translators ! Default2
 7% [ 1 ]
Total des votes : 15

AuteurMessage
Administrateurs
Admin

Loisirs : ----

Hello future translators ! Empty
MessageSujet: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeLun 1 Jan - 6:32

Hello everybody Exclamation
Happy Eid and happy new year, there is an idea which came to my mind these days. I would like vividly to discuss it with you and thus seek for your opinion.
As we know all students of advanced schools in Morocco and elsewhere participate in many actvities and do arrange themselves in a number of clubs and projects. That is not the case in our school at all !!!!
We have no clubs, no activities, no...but we have the courage, the ideas, the talent.... and without buts and ifs, I do think that creating a number of clubs (theatre, poetry, creative writing....) would be an important step for us to take, it will help us a great deal as tomorrow's translators, it will give the credibility to our CVs and it will allow us to possess the gift of communication and eloquence in any language we would like to practice.
Let us first discuss this idea and then discuss its steps.
Let be no more victims of this tedious situation cramped by routine afro

Best wishes for the season!

Dernière édition par le Ven 31 Aoû - 18:38, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
immy

immy

Loisirs : music lecture

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeVen 5 Jan - 19:18

Ika , I agree with you. we are completely passive , we should act, noone can do it for us.personally I'm ready.
Safinaz

Safinaz

Loisirs : bzaaaaaaf !!

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeSam 6 Jan - 13:55

Yep !! you're right... many ideas are in mind actually...but the "atmosphere" discourages the initiative Sad we're used to hear hot air! hope to use "TO DO" !
Youness

Loisirs : Lecture, échanges culturels et musique

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeMar 17 Juil - 7:10

Hi all,

:) We need to discuss topics and issues that are related to our society and the world in general, like what we find in other forums on the net.

Also, I think we should focus more on tranlsation by creating a column in this forum where we discuss the difficulties and problems we face in our translation (common & specialized terms , collocational expressions etc.). An example of these forums is the website of WATA (WORLD ARAB TRANSLATORS' ASSOCIATION):

http://www.wataonline.net/site/modules/newbb/
Mohammed

Loisirs : Musique

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeMar 17 Juil - 8:15

Hello Youness
Welcome to the Board. that's a good idea frankly. whenever anyone do want post any topic he can just click on "Nouveau Sujet" and share it with us. we will be pleased to comment on and open a fruitful discusion.
bashar_ag

bashar_ag

Loisirs : Reading, Cinema, Sport...

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeLun 30 Juil - 9:42

Dear Admin,
Thank you very much for suggesting this fabulous idea of making club of KFST's students. It's really a wonderful and beneficial idea indeed. I join my voice to my dear fellow students. And as a start, I’m ready to give all my knowledge in internet and translation software to make a database for all programs concerning translation like dictionaries, encyclopedias, specialized documents, e-books, dubbing programs... etc.
If it sounded a good idea for you, I’m ready to start uploading from this moment.

And let's make it a revolution till victory.

Administrateurs
Admin

Loisirs : ----

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeLun 30 Juil - 13:54

Hello Bashar,
Hope to see you in the first round of those supporting the idea of clubs next year inchallah Very Happy, we are really in need of it. As far as the data you want to share with all of us is concerned, we want to tell you just as our friend Mohammed told before to Youness:"whenever anyone wants to post any topic he can just click on "Nouveau sujet" and share it with us". This forum is made for that reason, and its "Administrateurs" are a group of students just like you who joined this category "Administrateurs" in order to see this forum thriving and are not its owners. Thus, you should ask them for nooooo permission at all when it comes to your suggestions.

Cheer it up you are at your home!
manoula

Loisirs : le baby-sitting et la marche

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeVen 31 Aoû - 10:03

we're all good to go.
soufi glad

Loisirs : théatre, escrime, lecture, langues semitiques

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeSam 1 Sep - 18:01

hey guys,

I'm glad to say thus far the messages that were posted are all up to scratch. Smile I'll be way happier when we all get to see a bit of action around here. so I suggest that we gather once we're at school to look for ways to improve our forum which has already been "jammed" with bright ideas and tips.
Lord of Rings

Lord of Rings

Loisirs : sports et musique

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Sep - 16:43

Hi all,
I guess that clubs in school will not just raise like plants. but we gotta act and find some 15 mins together, drink a tea cup and come up with new ideas. b brave and act!!!!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hello future translators !   Hello future translators ! Icon_minitime

Hello future translators !
Page 1 sur 1